Stolen from Out of Ambit.
1. What's your favorite holiday movie?
Probably "White Christmas" because we always watched it when I was a kid and I love the music. It really makes me feel like Christmas (and I need to get my own copy of it sometime).
2. What's your favorite holiday song (title and artist)?
My favorite holiday song is "Do You Hear What I Hear?" and I really don't care who sings it. It isn't performed much and all the versions I've heard are pretty good, so I'm not picky.
3. What's the best holiday gift you were ever given and why?
I honestly have no idea. Maybe my Kirsten doll. I loved that doll so much. I still have her and she is very special to me.
4. Do you have a special someone to kiss at the stroke of midnight on New Year's?
Absolutely! My wonderful husband!
5. Name your favorite reindeer?
Hard to say. I always liked Donner for some reason.
6. Favorite holiday food?
Christmas frosted sugar cookies!
7. Snow day -- cuddle by the fire or hand me a snowball?
Cuddle by the fire (although I would totally rather strap on skates and hit the ice instead, but that isn't an option).
8. What was your New Year's resolution from this year?
To get a job I liked and get married.
Did you stick to it?
Yes, I did.
9. Is there really a Santa Claus?
Yes, Virgina, there is a Santa Claus. Although I always liked Mrs Claus better for some reason (maybe because she put up with all that stuff).
10. Present or stocking stuffer?
Happy Holidays everybody!Posted by Katie at December 21, 2005 11:19 PM | TrackBack